close

  帥翻了!真的是太帥了全曲竟然都是英文!

  The clock stopped ticking forever ago.

  時針早已停止走動

  How long have I been up? I don't know.

  我醒來多久了?我不清楚

  I can't get a grip, but I can't let go

  我沒辦法緊握也無法放手 

  There wasn't anything to hold on to though.

  可已沒有什麼值得我去堅持

 

  Why can't I see?  Why can't I see?

  為何我看不見 看不見

  All the colors that you see?

  你能看見的色彩?

  Please, can I be, Please can I be Colorful and free?

  請告訴我 我是否能染上色彩、邁向自由?

 

  What the hell's going on?!  Can someone tell me please?

  有誰能夠告訴我發生了什麼事?

  Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

  為何我比電視上的頻道切換的更快?

  I'm black, then I'm white,

  我是黑 接著又變成白

  No! Something isn't right!

  不 總是有些事不對勁

  My enemy's invisible, I don't know how to fight!

  我不知該如何對抗那無形的敵人

 

  The trembling fear is more than I can take,

  顫抖和恐懼已超越我能承受

  When I'm up against  The echo in the mirror! Echo!

  當我對抗鏡中的回聲 回聲

 

  Just keep it burn Talking to see a new fail

  放任讓他繼續燃燒 談論著見到新的失敗

  Because my words are like a  Grayscale

  因為我的言語就像是灰階

 

  Do big lights disguise me? But nobody told me

  光明是否遮蓋了我? 但無人知會我

  There’s a darkness -  It ain’t free

  那裡只有黑暗 不存自由

  Do y’all want more of the Hero?

  你只是想要更多的英雄?

  What the hell are you drawing gon’get you zero??

  你所描繪的將會使你歸零?

  It’s the freedom? 

  這就是你要的自由?

  You wanna not be them But to know you’ll be numb

  你不想成為他們的同類 可要知道你會逐漸麻木

  Jet black my iphone 6

  問問我的鋼琴黑iphone 6

  Hey Siri:“Tell me how to get outta here, I’m sick”

  嘿Siri:「告訴我該如何逃離這裡 我病了」

  Let me get back to my home,Just dunno where I belong

  讓我回到我的家 只是不知道我的容身之處

  Mirror「Living」

  鏡中才是我的生存之地

 

  (The echo in the mirror)

 

  Look what you made me do for you

  看看你都讓我對你做了什麼

  Show you what is true

  讓你認清真實

  And they’re crying Still calling out all day

  他們仍整天哭喊著

  I wanna say “Pick it Up” Warning  Sign to you

  我想對你釋出「拿起他」的警告標誌

  Until broke inside All the way

  一路直到內部崩壞

  I don’t care What the hell going on here

  我不在乎這裡發生了什麼

  You know my shoes, clothes, and flower’s color code

  你知道了我的鞋子服裝和花色代碼

  We’ve noticed All things are fake

  我們也早已注意到 一切皆是虛偽

 

  (The echo in the mirror)

 

  Fake color, break it over

  虛假的顏色 將它抹去

  We’ll never say“Take it again”

  我們絕不會說「再來一次」

  Don’t need to step on the brakes‘Cause I’m crazy

  不需要煞車 我已癲狂

  Nobody can stop my rage

  我的怒火無人能擋

  Hey Whenever my enemies bash me

  嘿 不管何時我的敵人重擊我

  My bases never fade,Haters hate

  我的基地將不褪色 恨者仍恨

  All misery pains are the force

  所有的悲傷苦痛都是我的動力

  That’s screaming in my heart Baby

  怒吼叫喊充斥著我的心中 寶貝

 

  (The echo in the mirror)

 

  So I gonna go now Gon’ be a new start to show

  我必須啟程了 為了嶄新的開始

  If I can forget  Everyday passing me over

  如果我可以忘卻過去

  The future’s gonna be  Strength to stop the matter

  未來將會成為阻止此事的力量

 

  I'm gonna burn my house down into an ugly black.

  我將把我的房子焚燒成為一片焦土

  I'm gonna run away now and never look back.

  我將會逃離此地永遠不再回頭

  (x4)

  I'm gonna burn my house down,And never look back.

  我將燒盡我的房子 絕不再回來

  And never look back.

  永不回首

 

  And never look back!

  永不回首

 

  What the hell's going on?!  Can someone tell me please?

  有誰能夠告訴我發生了什麼事?

  Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

  為何我比電視上的頻道切換的更快?

  I'm black, then I'm white,

  我是黑 接著又變成白

  No! Something isn't right!

  不 總是有些事不對勁

  My enemy's invisible, I don't know how to fight!

  我不知該如何對抗那無形的敵人

 

  The trembling fear is more than I can take,

  顫抖和恐懼已超越我能承受

  When I'm up against  The echo in the mirror! 

  當我對抗鏡中的回聲 

  (x2)

_

  天啊這個英文讓我不能控制自己...

  成賴的RAP真的是很困難餒!

  兩個天使合作好棒啊!

  _20161030

arrow
arrow

    雲日記 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()